UPPAbaby MINU V2 Stroller
While ultra-compact and lightweight at just 16.9 pounds, the UPPAbaby MINU V2 offers high-quality features seen on much larger strollers, like all-wheel suspension and compatibility with an infant car seat and bassinet.
New for the MINU V2, an updated stroller seat mirrors features found on UPPAbaby's larger strollers, including a no-rethread harness, zip out canopy for structured shading, an adjustable calf support, and included leather bumper bar. The MINU V2 is now compatible with more accessories (sold separately), like the UPPAbaby bassinet and a new Piggyback ride-along board for a toddler.
To use the MINU V2 from birth, purchase adapters to attach an UPPAbaby Mesa infant car seat or UPPAbaby Bassinet, or purchase a multi car seat adapter that fits infant car seats from select brands.
The stroller can be folded with just one step and one hand, and is even easier to fold and unfold with an updated spring loaded folding lock that keeps everything where it needs to be.
- Folds compactly in one step with one hand, even with bassinet attached
- Stroller locks and stands when folded and can be carried by either carry handle or shoulder strap
- All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Compatible with UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat or UPPAbaby bassinet with the use of adapters (sold separately)
- Can fit in some airplane overhead bins
- Hand-sewn real leather handlebars with perforation
- Ventilated canopy with magnetized peek-a-boo window and pop-out sunshade for extra sun protection
- Roomy underseat basket holds 20 pounds and can be accessed from either front or back of stroller
- Back storage pocket holds keys, phone and other small items
- Multi-position drawstring seat recline
- Includes storage bag
- Product weight: 16.9 pounds
- Dimensions: 35.5"L x 20.25"W x 41"H
- Folded dimensions: 12"L* x 20.25"W x 23"H ( 11.5" L without bumper bar)
- Weight limit: 3 months to 50 pounds
- Weight limit with Bassinet: birth to 20 pounds
- UPPAbaby MINU V2 stroller
- Bumper Bar
- Storage bag
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116