UPPAbaby Knox Convertible Car Seat 2022
If you’re looking for a fantastic combination of adaptability and safety in a car seat, you’ve come to the right place! We’re so happy to introduce you to the UPPAbaby Knox, which boasts both top-of-the-line safety features and the ability to accommodate both rear-facing and forward-facing seating options, a first for UPPAbaby. Some of the amazing elements of this top-tier car seat include:
- Advanced seat security: Safety is the name of the game when it comes to the UPPAbaby Knox. Outfitted with security features such as the SMART Secure locking system (for fastening your car seat firmly in place), a multi-directional tether (for keeping your car seat from moving forward during a collision), an active support headrest (for protecting your child’s head from any crash forces), and SMART Side Impact Protection pods (for redirecting any energy from a collision away from your child), your kiddo will be protected on all sides while sitting in the UPPAbaby Knox. The UPPAbaby Knox is made with high quality EPP impact absorbing foam and also has an innovative Koroyd crumple zone built into the base that absorbs maximum forces to minimize the energy transferred to your child.
- Seat installation indicator: Worried that you didn’t install your car seat correctly? With the UPPAbaby Knox’s seat installation indicator, you can kiss those worries goodbye! This handy, built-in indicator gives you visual confirmation that your car seat is secure in your car.
- No-rethread harness that grows with your child: The UPPAbaby Knox’s adaptability doesn’t end with its ability to accommodate both rear-facing and forward-facing seating options! The Knox’s no-rethread harness enables you to adjust your child’s harness straps as they grow, keeping them safe throughout every stage of their infancy and toddlerhood. The seat's two-piece inlay also allows you to adjust the seat as your little one grows.
- Variety of color options: From classy charcoal to totally fun teal, the UPPAbaby Knox is available in a number of different color options, including Jordan (fire-resistant Merino wool in charcoal mélange), Bryce (white and grey marl), Jake (black mélange), and Lucca (teal mélange).
The UPPAbaby Knox is safe to use with children who are over 14 lbs of weight. It can safely hold a child up to 40 lbs in the rear-facing position and up to 65 lbs in forward-facing position.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116