T. rex and Triceratops Dinosaur Breakout
This LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World T. rex and Triceratops Dinosaur Breakout (10939) toy is packed with fun features and Jurassic World movie action that’ll make dinosaur-loving kids roar with delight.
Developmental dinosaur playset
When a T. rex bursts through the iconic gates of Jurassic World, preschool dinosaur fans must help Owen rescue the baby triceratops and take it to safety on his motorcycle. From the entrance's opening gates to the T. rex's opening mouth; the high-voltage fence to the cool motorcycle with room on the seat for Owen and the baby triceratops – this playset is bursting with exciting action and fun features that develop kids’ construction and creative-thinking skills and fuel their imaginations.
Hands-on, imaginative role-play toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers' hands, so parents and toddlers can share many precious developmental moments together.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World T. rex and Triceratops Dinosaur Breakout (10939) is an exciting and engaging toy providing dinosaur-loving preschoolers with hands-on action and developmental fun.
- Includes a buildable entrance to Jurassic World with open-and-close fencing, a large T. rex with opening mouth, a baby triceratops and a dinosaur trainer figure, Owen Grady, with his motor cycle.
- An escaping T. rex to capture and a baby triceratops to rescue and care for inspire endless imaginativeadventures and playful learning opportunities for young dinosaur fans.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116