Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Free 3D Mesh
- 0 - 15 months
- 7 - 26,5 lbs
- 21 - 33 in
- Easy to put on and take off
- Soft and airy design in cool 3D mesh
- Carry facing in or facing out on your front
EASY-TO-USE BABY CARRIER WITH EXCELLENT COMFORT FOR YOU & YOUR BABY
Baby Carrier Free is comfy to use for longer babywearing sessions, both for you and your baby. Perfect when you want to get out and about with your little one. The built-in back support, waist belt and padded shoulder straps provide good pressure relief, and the soft, airy mesh fabric keeps you and your baby cool and comfy.
The baby carrier is quick and easy to put on and take off without help, even with a sleeping baby. It’s adjustable head support, leg position and length mean that your baby gets the right support and sits comfortably at each stage of development.
Baby Carrier Free is made of a high-tech 3D fabric consisting of three layers – an inner, outer and middle layer. Instead of overly warm padding, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fiber thread. The 3D mesh fabric gives the carrier a modern, sporty look. Our 3D mesh is approved in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
Benefits of Baby Carrier Free
- 0-15 months (7-26.5lbs/3.5-12kg & 21–33in/53-85 cm)
- Excellent comfort for parents with built-in back support and waist belt
- Machine washable 3D mesh dries quickly after washing
- Lets air through to keep both parent and baby cool
- Stability, comfort and incredible softness—all at once
- Certified hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Wicks away moisture
- Built-in infant insert, no accessories required
- Flexible straps to fit parents sized XS-XL
- Easy-to-adjust head support and seat width for your growing baby
Please note !
When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg.
All materials meet the criteria for OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
3D Mesh: Mesh fabric made of 100% polyester
Machine wash at 40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier Free complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards for baby carriers.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116