Rainbow Cord Picture and Pattern Maker
Use colorful cords to trace pictures (or create your own) on a self-stick surface again and again! Thread a six-inch or 12-inch cord into the easy-grasp drawing tool, slide a picture under the window with a hook-and-loop surface, and trace to draw! Cords cling to the surface and all materials store in the take-along case, making it a take-anywhere mess-free activity! The set includes 39 colored cords, cord drawing tool, six double-sided pictures to trace, and a take-along storage case.
- Draw pictures and patterns with a rainbow of colored cords again and again
- Includes 21 12-inch cords in 7 colors, 18 6-inch cords in 6 colors, 6 double-sided cards to trace, drawing tool, take-along storage case
- Cords stick to a hook-and-loop surface and are then easily removed to draw again and again
- Thread cords into drawing tool to trace pictures or create your own
- Mess-free, portable, and reusable art activity
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to school-aged kids, ages 4 to 7, for hands-on, screen-free fun
- Ages 4+
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116