Parasol Clear+Pure™ Natural Baby Wipes
Wipe out baby rash with sensitive-skin therapy that heals and protects. Parasol unscented and hypoallergenic baby wipes gently clean with a pure, plant-based formula that nourishes and restores sensitive skin. Medical-grade, Spunlace fabrics with 99% reverse-osmosis H20 are thicker than average to absorb more without ripping or tearing, which means fewer wipes per diaper change.
- Sensitive-skin therapy heals and protects
- Hypoallergenic baby wipes for sensitive skin
- Natural baby wipes are 99% pure, reverse-osmosis water
- Aloe leaf extract nourishes skin
- Restores skin’s natural pH balance
- Premium, 60 GSM thick-ply with embossed surface absorbs more mess
- Dermatest® Excellent Seal
- A hygienic clean for baby’s bum, toys and surfaces
- 60 natural baby wipes in a convenient dispenser pack
- No harmful chemicals. Our diaper wipes have zero chlorine, alcohol, parabens, fragrance, dyes or phthalates
- Ingredients: Spunlace, reverse osmosis H2O, glycerin, potassium sorbate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, xylitol, citric acid, alkyl polyglucoside
Clear+Pure™ baby wipes are all natural and chemical-free. Safe and gentle for your baby’s sensitive skin, our formulation is 99% reverse-osmosis water that has been filtered five times to ensure purity. Our baby wipes restore the natural pH balance of your baby’s skin and have been awarded the seal of approval by the DermaTest(R) research institute. Clear+Pure™ baby wipes are also gluten-free for those with sensitivity.
✔ 3D Embossed tough for any caliber mess
✔ Ultra Thick, use only 2 wipes for #2
✔ Plant Based Formula, nourishes and restores baby's sensitive skin
Our premium baby wipes feature an embossed, textured design that absorbs more mess and is strong without tearing. Cleanup is faster and gentler, with only 2-3 wipes needed per diaper change.
Our Clear+Pure ™ baby wipes are multi-purpose wipes that can be used by the whole family, babies to parents. Naturally sanitizing with plant-based xylitol, our wipes clean and purify head-to-toe, and can be used on surfaces, toys and more.
We are truly a global brand, researching and sourcing cutting-edge materials and technology for our products from Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116