OXO Sprout High Chair
The award-winning OXO Tot Sprout Chair balances baby's comfort and grown-ups design sensibility. Sprout is an extended use Chair that grows with your child and her developmental stages, from six months to five years. For a perfect, comfy fit during all stages, the seat adjusts in height and depth and the footrest is height-adjustable. A depth-adjustable tray accommodates baby as she grows and can be removed so the Chair can be pulled up to the table. The seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort and promote "sitting up straight," and a 5-point harness secures baby firmly in the seat. We know eating time can be messy, so the chair and cushion are easily wipeable for quick cleanup of crumbs and other sticky messes. For children over age three, the crotch post, tray and harness can be removed to convert the high chair to a youth chair so kids can sit comfortably at the family table. For grown-ups' added convenience, Sprout requires no tools to adjust the seat, tray or footrest. Sleek wood construction and a space-saving design complement any home decor.
- 3 levels of seat height and depth adjustment that grow with the child
- For children from 6 months to 36 months, Sprout is a high chair with two seat height settings plus crotch post, 5-point harness and tray
- Converts to a youth chair for children from 3 to 5 years when the seat is adjusted to the lowest setting and crotch post, tray and straps are removed
- 4 footrest settings adjust independently of seat height
- Tool-free adjustability of seat height, seat depth and footrest
- One-handed tray adjustment
- Depth-adjustable tray for children of all sizes
- Tray is slender for storage and stable when placed on the table
- Recess in tray can contain over 7-ounces of spilled liquid
- 5-point harness for added stability and security
- Foam cushions lend support and comfort
- Chair is scaled for dining table height
- Compact footprint conserves space
- Chair design and materials complement home decor
- All Chair surfaces are easy to clean
- Cushions are removable for thorough cleaning
- Complies with ASTM and CPSIA standards
- Chair and cushion are PVC, phthalate and BPA free
- Holds up to 60 lbs.
Dimensions: 18.75" x 23.25" x 37"
Weight: 18 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116