Oeuf Merlin 6-Drawer Dresser
The Merlin 6-Drawer Dresser is a perfect fit with any of Oeuf's furniture collections, from Classic to Perch. With its clean lines and quality construction, this dresser will be loved by parent and kid alike. Six deep drawers provide plenty of storage room, and the modern and simple styling make this dresser a piece that looks good in a bedroom or a nursery. This dresser is built to last and will grow with your child for many years to come.
- 6 deep drawers for ample storage
- Dresser has anti-tipping hardware and counter weighted back panel for added safety
- Dresser can be used as a changer by adding and securing the XL station (sold separately)
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood hand finished with highly abrasion-resistant linseed, sunflower and jojoba oil, and eco-MDF coated with a water-borne finish
- Finishes are non toxic and free of VOC health hazards, wood preservatives, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalate-based plasticizers, and they fulfill the European EN71-3 standard, which means they are safe to be used on children’s toys
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Minimal assembly required.
- Drawers have a 50 lb weight capacity
Dimensions: 53.5"W x 33.25"H x 19.75"D
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116