Nuna Cove Aire Travel Crib
Keep them close in our play yard that doubles as a bedside crib. COVE™ aire’s evolutionary design includes a customizable reclined topper that turns COVE aire into a comfy seat for your infant and removes to reveal the full-size bassinet. As baby gets older unzip the bassinet for the perfect play space. Its Advanced air design™ provides 360° ventilation for ultimate airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor and mattress. COVE aire grows with your child from newborn through toddlerhood.
- Contoured topper has a 3-point harness and customizable recline for increased comfort.
- Slim silhouette offers a space saving solution for bedside use
- Unique zip-off bassinet is easy to detach for play yard use.
- Advanced air design™ allows air flow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor and mattress
- Ventilated mesh mattress pulls away both heat and humidity
- Bassinet folds with frame for easy one handed folding and unfolding
- Zip off mattress cover is machine washable and dryer safe
- Skid proof feet keep sleep quiet and still
- Above ground base keeps baby draft-proof
- Unique zigzag legs pop travel cot open quickly and easily
- Organic cotton sheet and carry bag included
- Play yard: Up to 30 lbs. or 35 in.
- Topper: up to 15 lbs. Discontinue when infant begins to roll over, wiggle out of position, or can pull up on sides*
- Bassinet: up to 15 lbs. Discontinue when infant pushes up on hands and knees or rolls over
- Open: 40"L x 24.5"W x 30"H
- Folded: 34.5"L x 14.5"W x 10"D
- Weight: 22 lbs. (not including bassinet topper)
*Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint.
Call us at 617-778-1788, we're always happy to help!
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116