New! Bugaboo Fox5 Complete Stroller 2023
This product is available for PRE-ORDER at Tadpole. The expected ship date is Mid-March of 2023.
The New Bugaboo Fox 5 is the ultimate all-terrain stroller for the best ride ever. Go anywhere and do anything with Bugaboo’s most comfortable and maneuverable design. Offering a smooth ride on all terrains, easy handling and comfort to your child – from newborn to toddler.
- The advanced suspension and extra-large, puncture-proof wheels ensure a smooth ride, whether you’re Sunday strolling or heading on an off-road adventure.
- The unique frame is sturdy yet lightweight, making it effortless to navigate with the touch of your hand.
- 5-point quick-click safety harness with extra padding for ultra comfort and protection
Adjust, recline or fold the stroller with one hand.
Opening the panels creates a cooling airflow, and gives your baby the chance to connect with you and stay curious.
- The see-through breezy window encourages curiosity and connection.
The extendable seat can expand up to 3.9 in
- Parts of the Bugaboo Fox 5 are made with 100% bio-based material, which reduces the stroller's C02 footprint by 20%.
Folded: 35" x 21" x 13.3"
Unfolded: 23.6 inch wide
Stroller Weight: 22.9 (frame) 27.8 (with a seat)
Weight Capacity: Birth to 50 lbs
Basket Capacity: 22 lbs
Wheel Size: 12 inch rear and 8.5 inch front
For any additional questions, give us a call or stop by and check out the Bugaboo Fox5 stroller in person!
*Mid-March ship date is subject to change
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116