Naturepedic Organic Deluxe Twin Mattress
The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe will grow with your child for many years while providing a more natural, healthy and comfortable sleep environment. The luxuriously quilted organic cotton surface offers a plush comfortable feel. A premium medium-firm innerspring and strong edge support provide long lasting durability and comfort. Makes an excellent choice for parents seeking to eliminate potentially harmful chemicals and allergens from their child's mattress. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of moms and doctors across the country. Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
- Luxuriously quilted organic cotton fabric for a plush mattress feel
- Certified organic cotton fabric & filling
- Comfortable medium-firm feel plus strong edge support (twin 360 coils, full 528 coils, queen 650 coils).
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- 1-sided no-flip design
- Matching foundation available in 7" standard and 4" low profile versions (made with FSC certified wood)
- Heirloom quality with 20 year limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
Dimensions: 38" x 75" x 8"
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116