Lego Organic Grocery Store
Inspire creative role play at the grocery store for kids aged 8+ with this LEGO® Friends™ Organic Grocery Store set. It's packed with toy grocery store accessories that kids can use to explore the characters' interests. Autumn is passionate about helping the planet, so she loves visiting the organic store. Here she meets her friend Leo, who loves to cook and try out new recipes. Kids will enjoy spotting features from real-life grocery stores like the sliding doors, shopping carts, recycling bank and delivery vehicle. The set comes with 4 mini-dolls, plus a younger sister Alba and Churro the cat characters.
Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Welcome to the next generation of Heartlake City! Kids can make friends, discover exciting locations and act out real-life adventures in the LEGO Friends universe.
- Organic Grocery Store set for kids aged 8+ – Introduce kids who love imaginative role play to the world of LEGO® building with this toy supermarket playset with accessory items.
- Includes 4 mini-dolls – The toy grocery store comes with LEGO® Friends™ mini-dolls Leo, Autumn, Jordin and Isaac plus a younger sister Alba and Churro the cat characters.
- Grocery store fun – Discover accessories inspired by real-world shopping trips including 2 shopping carts, 2 shopping baskets, cans and bottles to recycle and lots of food items.
- Delivery van and shopping cart – Alongside the supermarket building, kids can build and explore the shopping carts with their storage area, plus the delivery van.
- A treat for kids – Give this LEGO® Friends™ Heartlake City supermarket building toy as a birthday, holiday or just-because gift to a child who loves pretend play.
- Dimensions – This LEGO® Friends™ toy measures 13.8 x 5.9 x 5.1 inches (LxWxH).
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive building instructions in the LEGO® Builder app, where you can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track progress and save sets as your child develops new skills.
- Discover the next generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO® Friends™ universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116