Lego Friends Recycling Truck
Looking for a fun toy for a kid aged 6 and up who cares about the environment? The Recycling Truck (41712) is for them. Kids patrol the beach with LEGO® Friends Emma and River, collecting the trash to keep wildlife safe. The waste-management toy set comes with 3 garbage cans for sorting recycling into paper, food and glass. It also includes cool toy accessories to bring the play to life, such as a toy shovel and a trash grabber. The garbage truck comes with a movable arm for kids to attach to the cans to tip their contents into the containers.
Give the build a digital boost
This cool gift gives kids the best chance of building success. Not only does it come with a step-by-step picture guide, but it also has interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the instructions use intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize the finished model as they build.
- Fun toy for kids who care – Help kids play out their clean planet dreams with the LEGO® Friends Recycling Truck (41712) playset, where they can sort trash and keep wildlife safe
- Just like the real thing – Waste-management truck toy comes with removable containers, seats upfront for the 2 mini-dolls, a hinged arm that lifts the garbage cans, and a raccoon figure
- Playing out the real world – Kids help LEGO® Friends Emma and River pick up the trash with the grabbers and toy shovel, sort the trash and attach the garbage cans to the truck
- For boys and girls aged 6+ – A gift for a kid who cares for the environment or one that loves making realistic vehicle models
- Colorful display – Measuring over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide, this garbage truck takes up little space parked up next to a kid’s other model vehicles
- Includes an interactive building guide – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® Friends sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play
- Top-quality gifts – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety comes first – LEGO® Friends sets’ bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116