Lego Friends Pony-Washing Stable
Treat little animal-lovers to some LEGO® Friends fun with the Pony-Washing Stable (41696). This colorful set helps kids aged 4+ learn how to build while they pretend play with Mia and Daniel on the farm and care for the pony toy figure.
Boosting the building fun
LEGO 4+ sets come with clever features to ensure a quick and fun building experience. They come with a helpful Starter Brick – a sturdy base onto which kids create their stable playset. As well as clear paper instructions, this set also includes an interactive digital guide that enables kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their model as they build. It’s available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets.
Exploring the world through play
LEGO Friends gifts for kids come with relatable characters that stimulate imaginative role play as youngsters act out real-life events with everyday heroes.
- Colorful horse stable building set for kids aged 4+ – Introduce youngsters who love farm animal toys to the world of LEGO® building with this Pony-Washing Stable (41696) playset
- Filled with fun features – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Mia and Daniel, a pony toy, a turntable for it to stand on, a butterfly, apple, grooming elements and a drinking trough
- Animal role play – This creative gift for kids lets little builders play at pretending to shower the LEGO® Friends pony and clip its mane and coat before rewarding it with an apple
- An anytime treat for little horse-lovers – This LEGO® Friends stable set makes a fun birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up who love imaginative play
- A neat treat – The pony stable toy measures over 3.5 in. (8 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 2 in. (7 cm) deep so takes up little room while out on display
- Designed for younger builders – This 4+ set includes a helpful Starter Brick, an easy-to-follow picture guide, plus interactive digital instructions on the LEGO® Building Instructions app
- Stable toy stimulates creative storytelling – LEGO® Friends toy playsets are designed to nurture empathy skills and stimulate young imaginations
- A quality product – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116