LEGO Friends Juice Truck
- Easy-to-build food fun toy that lets little kids explore the joy of making healthy food and drinks. Includes a simple but colorful open-sided truck and a LEGO® beach – all designed especially for little fingers to construct.
- This Juice Truck (41397) includes a beach scene as well as LEGO® Friends Emma and Andrea mini-dolls, and 2 dolphin figures. 4+ sets help kids learn to develop their construction confidence through simple building steps.
- 4+ sets get kids building quickly. They include Starter Bricks that speed up the build and help kids hone early construction skills. With this simple building toy, kids add bricks to the chassis, then they’re ready to roll!
- This kids’ food truck toy makes an ideal LEGO® gift for preschoolers and young kids who have little brick-building experience. They can use it to interact with characters they recognize from the LEGO Friends TV series.
- This toy playset will give preschoolers a manageable yet satisfying construction challenge. It measures just over 5” (14cm) long, so kids will be proud to display this neat little toy truck in their room.
- No batteries are needed to power this food truck playset, just an eagerness to get on the road and start selling smoothies to Heartlake City with LEGO® Friends Emma!
- Break down barriers to building with the LEGO® Life app. Download it to access Instructions PLUS. Scan in this playset's code and use the various viewing modes to help kids watch their creation come to life!
- Let your budding builder spend time with the girls from Heartlake City, a place where kids can embark on a world of adventure with their best friends by their side.
- Since 1958, LEGO® toys have met the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to extremes to guarantee every building set for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116