Lego Duplo Toy Story Train
Inspire imagination and role-play adventures with your little Disney•Pixar Toy Story fan, as Woody and Buzz Lightyear take a ride on the LEGO® DUPLO® l Disney•Pixar 10894 Toy Story Train. Teach them about teamwork and help build social and emotional skills as these two iconic characters work together to protect the bank vault from the evil Dr. Porkchop, who is featured on a ‘Wanted' poster. This classic buildable steam train toy is easy to build, helping preschoolers develop early construction and fine motor skills in a much-loved Pixar setting. Includes 2 LEGO DUPLO figures: Woody and Buzz Lightyear.
- Includes 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: Woody and Buzz Lightyear with detachable wings.
- Features a LEGO® DUPLO® steam train with opening roofs and a separate cactus.
- Accessory elements include a bank vault, lasso and bricks decorated as money and a ‘Wanted' sign—great story starters!
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build Disney
- Pixar Toy Story Train set for toddlers.
- Young children will love to push Woody around on the steam train and attach Buzz Lightyear's wings to fly him in for backup.
- Encourage language development and social and emotional skills through role-play with favorite Disney
- Pixar Toy Story characters.
- The endless creative play possibilities of LEGO® DUPLO® building toys set the stage for toddlers to become creative thinkers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschoolers.
- Steam train measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116