Lego DUPLO Race Cars
LEGO® DUPLO® Town Race Cars (10947) is a colorful racetrack playset bursting with role-play fun and developmental benefits for little drivers.
Activity-packed race-car playset
The developmental play is fast and fun with this colorful car-race playset. 2 push-and-go cars and lots of accessories inspire endless racetrack role play. Clean the cars, charge them up, position the cones, wave the flags to start the race… and go! When the race is over, rebuild the set as a podium for the drivers to celebrate together with a trophy. An ideal toy to share with parents, siblings and friends – supporting preschoolers’ social and emotional learning as well as their creative and fine motor skills.
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Race Cars (10947) is a colorful racetrack playset bursting with imaginative fun, developmental benefits and exciting role-play possibilities to share.
- Includes male and female DUPLO® racing driver figures with helmets, 2 push-and-go cars, and accessories comprising a trophy, flags, electric vehicle charging, cones and car-care tools.
- Sharing imaginative role-play stories at the fun-packed car racetrack develops preschoolers’ social and emotional awareness as well as their creative and fine motor skills.
- This versatile, colorful, hands-on playset is filled with learning fun for kids aged 2 and up and lets parents share precious developmental milestones with their preschooler.
- The playset measures over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 19 in. (50 cm) wide and 9 in. (25 cm) deep, though it rebuilds in different ways and combines easily with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- The 2 race cars have a mechanical, push-and-go wheelbase – no batteries needed!
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO®bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116