Lego Duplo My First Puppy & Kitten With Sounds
Children aged 18 months and up can have lots of fun as they learn and build skills with LEGO® DUPLO® My First Puppy & Kitten With Sounds (10977).
Listen and learn with adorable animals
This adorable animal playset features a cute baby cat and a dog, each made from 2 toddler-friendly pieces. Your little animal-fan will love to place their pet in the rolling ring toy. The sound feature included for each animal enhances the play-and learn possibilities further, with noises to indicate time to eat, play, sleep and so on – a great way to teach preschoolers about daily routines.
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Pets for preschoolers – LEGO® DUPLO® My First Puppy & Kitten With Sounds (10977) provides playful learning opportunities for pet-loving toddlers
- Cat and dog learning toys – The playset includes a buildable kitten and puppy that make realistic sounds for a variety of situations, plus a pet play hoop
- Build developmental skills – Toddlers put 2 bricks together to make each pet, then care for them, play with them and listen to their needs
- Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 18 months and up
- Toddler-friendly pieces – Each playful pet measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1 in. (3 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and plenty of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116