Lego DUPLO® Farm Animal Care
The versatile LEGO® DUPLO® Town Farm Animal Care (10949) playset engages toddlers with imaginative play and encourages key developmental skills with the help of 4 adorable farm animals.
Build skills with toddler-friendly animals
Parents and toddlers will enjoy endless imaginative fun with the delightful pig, sheep, duck and cat. These 4 cute farm animals are perfect for preschoolers to pick up and play with. As they act out animal-care activities, such as feeding and preparing the barn for bedtime, little animal lovers will improve their fine motor skills and their social and emotional awareness.
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- Delight a little animal lover with the LEGO® DUPLO® Town Farm Animal Care (10949) playset. These 4 adorable farm animals encourage endless hands-on imaginative play and learning fun.
- Includes a pig, sheep, duck and cat figure, each beautifully colored and specially designed for toddlers to pick up and play with. Also includes a buildable barn and realistically textured hay bale.
- Kids develop fine motor skills and expand their social and emotional understanding as they act out animal-care activities, such as feeding and preparing the barn for bedtime.
- This delightful and durable playset makes a great gift for ages 2 and up for Christmas, holidays, birthdays or ‘just because they deserve a special treat’ days!
- Measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep – although the playset can be arranged in many different ways and easily combines with other LEGO® DUPLO® farm toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving models from the setto add an extra element of enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous child safety standards.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116