Lego DUPLO® Bulldozer
The LEGO® DUPLO® Construction Bulldozer (10930) inspires toddlers to build, bulldoze and enjoy endless open-ended creative play. As they role-play construction stories with this functional toy, they develop physical and cognitive skills that last a lifetime.
Construction worker and vehicle toy for kids
Featuring a construction worker figure in a hi-visibility vest, this cute, movable bulldozer provides a great opportunity for toddlers and parents to work together as a team. Kids build theirfine motor skills driving the truck to the construction site and raising the boulder in the scoop. But, be careful, that boulder could crack open at any moment.
Looking for the best creative building toy for toddlers?
The wide variety of LEGO DUPLO playsets provides parents and preschoolers with many precious moments to share. Designed to give toddlers the best toys for their growing needs, LEGO DUPLO sets deliver developmental play that encourages kids' self-expression and learning.
- As toddlers role-play imaginative building-site stories with the LEGO® DUPLO® Construction Bulldozer (10930), they also build developmental skills that last a lifetime!
- Includes a cute, movable bulldozer with a hand-operated, lift-up scoop, a boulder that cracks open, a sign to warn the traffic, and a construction worker figure in a hi-visibility vest.
- Parents and caregivers share imaginative role-play with their little builder as kids develop their fine motor skills driving the truck to the construction site and scooping up a boulder.
- If you want to give a toddler the best toy for their growing needs, this movable LEGO® DUPLO® Bulldozer makes a great kids’ gift for young vehicle-lovers and fans of construction sites aged 2 years old and up.
- The Bulldozer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide – the perfect size to take the imaginative play wherever kids go. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® Construction sets for even more fun.
- No batteries are needed for this hands-on playset. The LEGO® DUPLO® Bulldozer is fueled solely by kids’ imaginations – so it never stops!
- Simple instructions include ideas and inspiration to ensure parents and toddlers can maximize the fun and developmental benefits of this versatile toy straight from the box.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets feature familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces designed to unlock preschoolers' imaginations with building, learning and open-ended play.
- LEGO® DUPLO® toy building sets meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969.
- The LEGO Group drops, heats, crushes, twists and analyzes the bricks and pieces that make up LEGO® DUPLO® playsets to be sure every little builder's toy meets the highest global safety standards.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116