LEGO Downtown Fire Brigade
Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet' function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 construction workers, a pilot and 4 firefighters.
- This creative toy set features a 3-level building with roof, attached construction area with fence, tool holders, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch with hook.
- The building toy set also features a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending stabilizers, opening storage space on the side and front, extending/swiveling turntable ladder and a fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump system with ‘water jet’ function.
- This great set also includes a fire rescue helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, R.O.S.-T3 the remote-operated vehicle (ROV) with extending claws and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, plus a fire motorbike.
- Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 new-for-January-2019 fire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
- Swing the crane around and lift the porta-toilet into the air with the winch.
- Press the fire ladder truck light and sound brick as you race the firefighters to the scene.
- Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and knock the fire elements down.
- Load and push the plungers on the multi shooter of the helicopter and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV to help battle the blaze.
- This amazing set includes over 900 pieces.
- Building with construction area, incl. lamppost and porta-toilet, measures over 10” (27cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Fire ladder truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crane measures over 9” (24cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116