Lego Car Wash
Cleaning cars is child’s play with the 6+ LEGO® City Car Wash (60362) set, featuring spinnable washer brushes, movable dryer fans, a soapsuds dispenser, tire pump and a toy car. Just add the driver and attendant minifigures and a sprinkle of imagination for hours of fun.
Interactive instructions add to the building fun
This 6+ set includes an easy-to-follow printed guide and step-by-step 3D instructions in the LEGO Builder app. Here kids can zoom in and rotate and visualize models from all angles as they build. The app also enables them to track the building process and explore and save virtual playsets.
Make every day a fun day!
LEGO City sets come with realistic structures, cool vehicles and inspiring characters for open-ended play. Kids are free to express their creativity through imaginative stories and adventures that depict real life in a fun and exciting way.
- Car wash playset – Shift kids’ creativity up a gear with this LEGO® City Car Wash (60362) toy building set, with fun features for imaginative role play
- What's in the box? – Everything kids need to create a toy Car Wash and car, plus driver and attendant minifigures
- Fun functions – Kids can drive the car through the Car Wash to spin the washer brushes, dispense LEGO® soapsuds elements and position the movable dryer fans
- LEGO® gift for kids who love cool toy cars – Give this toy Car Wash as a holiday, birthday or any-day gift for kids aged 6 and up
- Dimensions – When built and assembled, the LEGO® City Car Wash measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep
- No batteries required – This buildable LEGO® toy is powered by kids with big imaginations
- Includes an interactive guide – Discover the LEGO® Builder app. Here kids can explore and save virtual playsets, track building progress, zoom in and rotate and view models in 3D while they build
- Action without limits – Unleash more fun and adventures when you combine this set with others from the LEGO® City range
- Quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Safety checked – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116