Lego Alphabet Town
Looking for the best toy to help toddlers recognize their letters? The LEGO DUPLO Classic Alphabet Town (10935) learning toy comes with all the letters of the alphabet, a drivable car and girl, boy and pug figures for hours of creative play. This is an ideal first LEGO set that lets toddlers create and recreate unlimited fun, colorful buildings.
Making learning fun
The opportunities for learning are limitless. Not only will toddlers start to recognize the alphabet and colors, but they’ll also be able to explore new and interesting shapes. With so many bricks included, they’ll love building the tallest tower they can… which, of course, they’ll delight in knocking down – only to rebuild it again!
With relatable characters, impossible-to-ignore, brightly colored bricks and interesting features, LEGO DUPLO toy playsets let preschoolers build self-expression through hours of fun-filled creative play.
- Introduce toddlers to the ABC – Little builders learn their colors, shapes and letters with the LEGO DUPLO Classic Alphabet Town (10935) building toy
- So much to explore – This 87-piece set comes with 3 figures and lets toddlers explore shapes, colors and their own creativity as they drive the car through a town of their own design
- Build and rebuild for limitless fun – Preschoolers build the town however they like, then explore it with the figures, drive around it with the car or knockit down and start again
- First LEGO set – With its easy-to-handle bricks and figures, this educational toddlers’ toy can be given as a holiday, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 18 months and up
- Big bricks for lots of fun – With all the bricks lined up, this toy building model measures over 12 in. (33 cm) high, 20 in. (52 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO Builder app includes a digital version of the building instructions included with this set
- Making learning fun – This educational toy lets kids and parents engage through play, as grown-ups help little builders learn about letters and colors
- Learning through play – All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed to engage preschoolers and help develop their social, motor and creative skills
- Consistent quality – LEGO DUPLO toys meet strict industry standards to ensure they’re easy for little fingers to pick up and place, so the learning is always fun: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO DUPLO sets’ bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116