Keekaroo Height Right High Chair Espresso
Keekaroo now offers a package perfect for your Toddler. The Wooden Height Right High Chair combined with the Wooden Tray + Plastic Tray Cover and Infant Insert is the high chair designed to keep your child secure at mealtime. The Height Right High Chair is certified to the latest JPMA Standards which requires the use of our Infant Insert Cushion when the Wooden Tray is in use by a child under 3 years of age. The BPA-Free Plastic Tray Cover is dishwasher safe. Also available in natural.
- Infant Insert
- Wooden Tray
- Dishwasher Safe Plastic Tray Cover
- 3-Point removable Pelvic Belt
- Adjustable Foot and Seat Plate
- 5-year warranty
- Easily cleans with mild soap and warm water
- Height adjustable in seat plate and foot plate
- Depth adjustable in seat plate
- Weight of Chair: 14 lbs.
- Overall Height: 33.5"
- Overall Width: 17.75"
- Overall Depth: 21.5"
- Tray Height (from floor): 28"
- Tray Depth x Width: 8" x 18"
- Seat Plate Depth x Width: 9.5" x 16.5"
- Seat Plate Height Range (from floor): 16.5" - 24.5"
- Foot Plate Depth x Width: 11.5" x 16.5"
- Foot Plate Height Range (from floor): 4" - 21.25"
- Max User Weight: 250 lbs.
- Inside of seat: 10" x 8"
- Outer seat: 13.5" x 13.5"
- Overall insert height: 5.5"
Is the Infant Insert right for your child?
- 3-point safety belt included with Height Right Chair is used to secure child while sitting in the Infant Insert
- Pommel to help prevent scooting out
- High Sides to help prevent leaning
- Latex Free Seamless Material
- Soft-to-the-touch material creates a comfortable seating option
- Peel-resistant and tear-resistant
- Impermeable to fluids
- Easy to wipe clean
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116