Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste
Brushing with Jack N' Jill Toothpaste helps clean teeth and provides natural protection against cavities.
Our mild gel formualtion is fluoride free and suitable from 6 months (when bubs first teeth usually come through). We know little kids don't know how to spit - Jack N' Jill Toothpaste is safe if swallowed when used as directed. With a kaleidoscope of nine yummy organic flavors, toothbrushing time has never been easier or more fun! Ingredients such as xylitol and calendula, plus regular and effective brushing, help to soothe gums and fight tooth decay.
If you have ever been challenged when trying to brush your little one's teeth, we feel your pain - you're not alone! Toddlers and kids don't have any appreciation of why we brush our teeth, but they do know when something tastes yummy. Jack N' Jill Toothpaste tastes so great that you will probably need to put it out of reach in between brushing times. We're serious!
With 40% xylitol, Jack N' Jill Toothpaste helps balance the pH in the mouth. Whilst xylitol has been shown to reduce bacteria in plaque, silica helps to gently remove plaque. Calendula flower extract helps to naturally soothe gums. Dentists recommend that your child's teeth are brushed twice a day to help develop good oral hygiene habits. Toothbrushing time will be transformed - even with the fussiest of kids! Help them love cleaning their teeth with Jack N’ Jill Natural Certified Toothpaste.
Jack N’ Jill Toothpaste has received the COSMOS Natural Standard Ecocert certification. Ecocert is the world’s leading specialist in certification of sustainable practices and organic products.
Relative Dentin Abrasivity (RDA) is 15 - Low abrasivity.This means that Jack N' Jill Toothpaste is extremely gentle on tooth enamel.
• Natural Certified Toothpaste (Ecocert)
• Ecocert COSMOS Natural Standard Ecocert certification
• Peta Certified Cruelty Free
• Safe if swallowed when used as directed
• Organic fruit flavoring
• High in xylitol (40%)
• Silica for gentle removal of plaque
• Calendula to help soothe gums
• Suitable from 6 months +
• Made in Australia
• Vegan, Gluten Free, Fluoride Free, SLS Free, Dairy Free, Sugar- Free, No artificial color
• Safety Seal with easy open flip top cap
• BPA free with minimal recyclable packaging
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116