Hot Pink | Toasty-Dry Waterproof Mitten
These waterproof mittens are lined with soft and cozy fleece and Thinsulate to keep little hands warm and cozy on chilly days. In addition, these mittens are designed with a waterproof shell and water-resistant inner membrane, making them fully waterproof. These stay-on mittens open wide at the base to easily fit over coat sleeves, and then cinch closed. In addition, they have a second sinch around the wrist for a more secure fit. The textured, durable material on the palm and thumb of this mitten provides improved gripping ability.
- WARM: Lined with cozy fleece and Thinsulate to keep little fingers toasty warm.
- STAYS-ON: Stays securely in place with easy double tightening.
- SECURE: Designed with a wide sleeve opening and a one-pull closure to keep rain and snow out.
- SOIL REPELLENT: Easily to clean with washcloth or in washer.
- WINDPROOF: Defends against wind-chill while maintaining warmth within.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116