Haakaa Silicone Milk Collector 5 oz
Pop the Haakaa Silicone Milk Collector inside your bra to collect let-down throughout the day and save every precious drop of your liquid gold!
The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, our Ladybug can help you to do just that! Simply press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximizes the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop of precious liquid gold, helping you to build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort.
- Multifunctional design allows you to collect breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
- Suctions securely to the breast.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
- Stands upright on flat surfaces.
- 5oz/150ml capacity
- Made of 100% high quality, food grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Available in single pack and twin pack.
- Ensure the plug is pushed into the outlet. Centre the opening on your nipple and gently squeeze the container until you are able to feel suction.
- Allow the container to fill with milk. While using the Silicone Milk Collector, you can also breastfeed your baby on the other breast.
- Remove the Silicone Milk Collector once it has filled up with milk or when you have expressed the desired amount. Pull out the plug from the outlet and pour out the extra milk from the outlet into a milk container. Extra milk can be stored longterm in the freezer.
- Ensure the plug is pulled out from the outlet. Put the Silicone Milk Collector between your breast and bra, making sure the opening is centered over your nipple.
- Adjust the Silicone Milk Collector until you feel comfortable and let your milk flow.
- Remove the Silicone Milk Collector once it is filled up with extra milk or when you have expressed the desired amount. Take out the Silicone Milk Collector from your bra and pour out the extra milk from the outlet into a storage container. Extra milk can be stored longterm in the freezer.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Silicone Milk Collector with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
The guidelines of health organizations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116