Haakaa Gen 3 Silicone Breast Pump and Bottle Set 6 oz
Get the Haakaa Gen. 3 Baby Bottle and Silicone Flange in one handy combo! Express directly into the detachable silicone bottle with the pump flange, then swap the attachment to the baby bottle nipple for easy feeding!
Haakaa Generation 3 keeps the same simple and effective breast pump design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle for easy feeding or storage! With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We also have a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from 100% food-grade silicone, this compact bottle and flange combo is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
- The set includes: 1 160 ml/6 oz silicone bottle, 1 silicone flange, 1 silicone slow flow nipple, 2 PP nipple ring and 1 clear PP cap.
- Easy and effective milk expression.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Made of food-grade silicone with great anti-impact performance.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilizers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Wash before and after each use. We strongly recommend sterilising this product using a steam steriliser or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to clean or sterilise this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of the silicone parts.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116