Fire Station and Helicopter
Take kids’ imaginations into space with LEGO® DUPLO® Disney and Pixar Buzz Lightyear’s Planetary Mission (10962) – a feature-filled, developmental playset for preschoolers aged 2 and up.
Open ended play with the iconic space ranger
Fans of the Disney and Pixar Lightyear movie and the iconic space ranger himself will enjoy helping Buzz and his 3 friends – Sox the robot cat, Ivan the computer and Eric the triangular droid – find his spaceship’s missing fuel cell. They search the cave with its opening door, explore the jungle with its climbable vine, and check out the radar station with its turnable dish to find the fuel cell, then blast off for endless adventures in Buzz’s spaceship. This versatile building toy encourages preschoolers’ creativity and imagination and teaches them about teamwork and the wonders of space.
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Take young imaginations into space – LEGO® DUPLO® Disney and Pixar Buzz Lightyear’s Planetary Mission (10962) provides endless developmental play for fans of Buzz Lightyear
- Activity-packed planet – Includes a LEGO® DUPLO® Disney and Pixar Buzz Lightyear figure, Sox the robot cat, Ivan the computer, Eric the triangular droid, a spaceship, fascinating locations and fun accessories
- Fun details – The cave has an open-and-shut function, the jungle area has a climbable vine, the radar station has a turnable dish and the spaceship will take kids on endless adventures
- Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 2 and up
- More to explore – Buzz Lightyear’s spaceship measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide: just the right size to put big adventures into small hands
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with engaging narratives, captivating colors, diverse characters and fascinating details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116