Earth Mama Organics Throat Smoothie Tea
Remember when you were a kid? And you had a cough, or a cold? And your mom gave you hot tea with lemon and honey? Yeah, us too. Organic Throat Smoothie Tea takes that time-honored tradition to the next level, featuring an exclusive herbal blend that’s gentle yet effective when your throat needs a little extra love — like right now.
Whether your throat is raw, or you’ve just got that annoying, seasonal allergy-induced tickle, Throat Smoothie Tea helps take the edge off, with a blend of herbs traditionally used to ease a sore throat. 100% organic, it’s smoothly soothing with a delicate, lemony-floral flavor, and comforts your throat, tummy and all the way through to the New Jersey turnpike (if you know what we mean). The best part? Throat Smoothie Tea is totally safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, because there’s NO licorice…which means it’s safe for the whole family, from the oldest to the youngest. We like to call it a licorice-free love note for your throat (and trust us — your throat will agree).
- USDA Certified 100% Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified kosher by EarthKosher
- A mindful blend of herbs that include organic marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, elderflower (one of your immune system’s best friends, BTW), and lemon peel, which have traditionally played an important role in soothing raw, irritated throats annoyed by constant coughing, a cold or seasonal allergies
- Formulated with NO licorice to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, so it’s an absolute all-caps YES for the whole family, including kids
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your purse, it’ll still be good
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each teabag has its own happy little love note from us to you
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you
Organic Elder (Sambucus nigra) Flower, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf, Organic Lemon (Citrus limon) Peel, Organic Rosehips (Rosa canina), Organic Orange (Citrus sinensis) Peel, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Leaf, Organic Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark, Organic Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root, Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116