Earth Mama Organics Skin & Scar Balm
C-section warriors, take note: a nurse and herbalist formulated this balm using a radical combination of organic herbal ingredients traditionally used to help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Crafted with love and science and made with organic herbs and oils, cruelty-free Organic Skin & Scar Balm is here to help cheer your skin on as it does its heroic duty. Scars fade, but you’ll always retain the pride and unique markings of your journey into motherhood. Every scar tells a story. Especially this one.
A QUICK HOW-TO
- Wonderfully good things come in small packages! Go ahead and apply three times a day to surgical wounds, stretch marks, burns, and existing scars - it’s a little jar that’ll go a long way
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- Add it to your family's first aid kit
- Wondering what else to use Organic Skin & Scar Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here
Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Tamanu (Calophyllum Inophyllum) Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Seed Oil, Organic Rosehip (Rosa Rubiginosa) Seed Oil, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Organic St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Organic Immortelle (Helichrysum Italicum) Oil, Organic Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Oil, Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116