Earth Mama Organics Non-Scent Deodorant
Extra-sensitive skin? More like skin that feels all the feelings. Extra-empathic, introverted skin if you will. If this sounds familiar, you’re in luck: this cruelty-free unscented deodorant is just for you. It contains organic calendula and coconut oil, formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and best of all, it's effective for everyone. Only clean, fresh ingredients, without any of the stinky ones! Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
Think you're too sensitive for deodorants with baking soda? You got another thing comin’! This formula was made for extra sensitive skin with the perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium. Just enough to work, not enough to hurt.
ROOM TEMPERATURE, PLEASE! Earth Mama's deodorant is kind of like Goldilocks. Too cold, and she won’t want to roll up and say hi. Too hot, and she gets kinda melty. Room temp, though, is juuuuust right. Any other questions? Read all about it here!
MUCH OF WHAT GOES ON GOES IN
YOUR SKIN SOAKS IT ALL IN.
SO TOXIC INGREDIENTS IN DEODORANT?
THAT’S A HARD NO.
- Wash underarms well, dry thoroughly, apply your new favorite deodorant
- Formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy, breastfeeding and YOU
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- NO artificial fragrance (just organic essential oils that smell great, NO F word at all!)
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- It's organic!NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth in fact
- Earth Mama's Mini Deodorant 4-pack has all four flavors
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Beeswax*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder*, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract* *Organic
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116