Little doctors and nurses will love the fun activities and friendly physician that feature in LEGO® DUPLO® Rescue Doctor Visit (10968). This versatile playset is also an excellent way to prepare youngsters aged 2+ for a visit to the doctor.
Developmental doctor playset
Introduce preschoolers to the fun activities that occur at a health clinic. The friendly doctor uses a flexible stethoscope (permanently attached) to listen to the child’s heart – and the child’s top features a heart motif; there’s a giraffe height chart on the wall; a sink to wash hands in; and chairs where Dad can sit. This playset is all about the importance of good health and caring behavior, which makes it ideal for developing kids’ social and emotional skills.
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Great gift for little doctors – LEGO® DUPLO® Rescue Doctor Visit (10968) introduces preschoolers to fun activities at the health clinic. It’s also an excellent way to prepare for a doctor’s visit
- Fun-packed playset – Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures – a doctor, father and a child, plus the child’s teddy bear, a giraffe height chart, washbasin, couch, opening suitcase and 2 chairs
- Imaginative role-play – Kids use the doctor’s flexible stethoscope (permanently attached) to check the child’s heartbeat and play out endless caring stories of their own
- Health clinic for caring kids – This hands-on playset is ideal for little doctors and nurses aged 2 and up, and for parents who wish to share their little ones’ precious developmental milestones
- Versatile playset – This toddler-friendly set measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 7 in. (20 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (10 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys for added enjoyment
- Story Starters included – A fun picture story based on the playset provides a great way to introduce children to creative construction and imaginative play
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, captivating colors, diverse characters and fascinating details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured– LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116