Diono Radian 3R Latch 3-Across All-in-One Convertible Car Seat
The original All-in-One convertible car seat designed to fit 3 across and with our famous steel core inside for optimum safety. Now rear facing for even longer (up to 50 lb) and suitable from birth up to 120 lb, expect 10 years of safety from just one car seat.
Designed and engineered with complete rear facing protection, Radian® 3R will keep now your precious cargo rear facing for even longer up to 50 lb (approx. 4 years old).
Built with a mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel, the Radian® 3R is always ready to shield and protect. And when your family grows, the slim fit design will fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child safety or passenger comfort.
As travel experts, Diono have naturally built in super portable features to the Radian® 3R with original fold for easy transport and storage and steel reinforced cup holders to store essential road trip drinks and snacks. The Radian® 3R is also aircraft certified (FAA approved), so you can take safety with you wherever you go.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT - With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3R adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth up to 120 lb.
- THE ORIGINAL 3 ACROSS - Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing even longer up to 50 lbs. (approx. 4 years old).
- STEEL CORE - Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel to shield and protect.
- EASY REMOVE COVERS - Radian 3R features easy remove covers. So when the next journey gets messy, quickly remove the covers to machine wash and dry.
- TRAVEL READY - Radian car seats are super portable and fold flat for easy travel. They are also FAA Approved and certified for use on aircraft!
- EXPANDABLE SEAT WIDTH - Expandable sides and longer seat bottom for leg support and comfort and they grow
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116