Clek Liing Infant Car Seat 2023
Clek Liing infant car seat is designed to protect your newborn darling with features that exceed both US and Canadian safety requirements. Plus, it’s easy to install and provides a perfect fit. Perfect angle. Each and every time.
Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways
All Liing models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants.
- The rigid-LATCH system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for center seating positions and where LATCH installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
- The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time – regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
Easy Travel Features
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- Height/Weight Requirements: up to 32 in. and 4-35 lb
- All fabrics are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics – New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria.
- Merino Wool - 100% non-museled Merino Wool is free of any known flame-retardants and is naturally temperature regulating – so it will keep baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Mammoth comes standard with a matching Merino Wool canopy and genuine leather handle-thingy.
- Newest railroad fabric is free of any added flame retardants.
- 9-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft
- NCAP tested
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- Extra base can be purchased separately
* Sustainability Note:
More than 12 million car seats are thrown out every year in the U.S. Clek is one of the few brands making it easier to recycle your Clek infant, convertible, or booster car seat by reaching out to CarSeatRecyling.com. When your seat reaches the end of its life, it doesn't have to end up in the landfill. With recycling centers across the United States, all reusable materials go back into supply chain, reducing the cost of mining, processing and transportation of raw materials and eliminating landfill waste.
For any other questions regarding Clek car seats or their recycling, please contact our shop at 617-778-1788.