Earth Mama organic Calming Lavender Castile Baby Wash
Bedtime routines are a real life saver — especially with a peaceful scent in the mix. Cruelty-free Calming Lavender Castile Baby Wash is a lavender, vanilla and calendula liquid soap made for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against grime, so it’s great as the essential ingredient in a DIY household cleaner, too. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck. What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on our ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.MAGICAL ALTERNATE USE:
Guess what: you can use this to make DIY homemade baby wipes and safe, non-toxic Household Scrubby Cleanser!
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Vegan & Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-free
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- Does it kill germs? Yep
- Soap vs Detergent
- Hospitals use it too
- For extra ahh use with Calming Lavender Baby Lotion
- Try classic vanilla orange Sweet Orange Baby Wash or truly unscented Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash too
- Removing as much plastic from nature as used by our company. That's our Plastic Neutral promise.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116