Barbie® career dolls and playsets inspire kids to dream big and aim high! This teacher-inspired Barbie® playset turns work-time into playtime with Barbie® doll, a piece of classroom-related furniture and accessories that let young professionals explore their dream careers. The Barbie® teacher playset also includes a student figure for even more storytelling possibilities. A cool working feature adds realistic role-play and all-day fun: the set's blackboard flips to display a different lesson. The desk below has shelving for storage and a chair for the student to sit. Accessories include a hamster in its terrarium, a plant and a set of books; pieces for recess include a teddy bear and lunchbox. Barbie® teacher doll wears a career-themed outfit professionally styled with yellow pants, a polka-dot shirt, white shoes and black eyeglasses. Kids will love leading class, learning lessons and exploring their dreams. Pick one profession or try them all because with Barbie®, you can be anything (each sold separately, subject to availability). Includes Barbie® teacher doll wearing career-themed outfit and accessories, a student doll, a classroom piece with desk and flipping blackboard, a pink chair and themed accessories. Barbie® doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- The Barbie® teacher doll and playset comes with a student doll and classroom piece that has a desk and shelves below and flipping blackboard above -- simply turn to change the lesson.
- She'll learn all kinds of things in class with learning materials that include a terrarium with hamster, a plant and a set of books; a pink chair is perfect when school is in session.
- Materials for fun outside of class include a teddy bear and lunchbox.
- Barbie® doll is professionally styled in a blue shirt with white polka dots, yellow pants, white shoes and black eyeglasses.
- The student doll wears a cute outfit with pink jumper and matching shoes.
- Dream big with Barbie® dolls and playsets with career themes! Pick one profession or try them all because with Barbie®, you can be anything (each sold separately, subject to availability).
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116