Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit Cotton
This cute cotton Magic Sleepsuit will be soft and comfy for your precious baby and help their swaddle transition go that much easier so you both can enjoy some restful sleep. The soft, breathable cotton inner and outer layer with a layer of polyfil in between provides just enough security and comfort to muffle your baby's startles and help them drift off to sleep, and stay asleep. The scooped neckline keeps fabric away from baby's face, and double zippers make diaper changes a snap. The Magic Sleepsuit is to be used for back sleeping in the crib, the recommended safe sleep position.
Sizing: Ideally you should wait until your baby is 3 months of age to start using the Magic Sleepsuit, however, it really depends on the size of your child. The Magic Sleepsuit should fit comfortably, yet be snug enough so that the baby feels secure in the suit. There is some overlap between the small and large sizes with guidelines as listed below.
3-6 months; 12-18 lbs.
6-9 months; 18-21 lbs.
Features & Benefits: Beyond providing a cozy, secure sleep environment to aid in baby’s sleep there are many other features and benefits to a Magic Sleepsuit.
- Cuddly soft cotton inner layer next to baby's skin
- Scooped neckline to help keep fabric away from baby's face
- Double zipper for easy movement in/out of the suit and convenient diaper changes
- Open hands to allow grasping and play
- Open feet for ventilation and comfort
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Helps muffle the startles and twitches that wake babies prematurely
- Helps soothe baby back to sleep if woken
- Eliminates the need for any blankets or loose bedding in the crib
- Gives your baby a cozy and secure feeling while sleeping separate from you on a firm crib mattress
- Designed for back sleeping only in the crib (once babies roll in it, they should be transitioned out of it)
- Baby should need only a cotton one piece in suit; thus, eliminating the need to bundle or use several clothing layers
- Helps to eliminate need to increase room temperature in nursery
- Helps keep baby at a constant and comfortable body temperature all night long
- Provides familiarity when traveling or sleeping in a different environment
- Becomes part of consistent nap/bedtime routine
- Helps to minimize the need for parental intervention (i.e. nursing, holding or rocking to sleep, etc)
Safety: As a parent, my highest priority is the safety and well-being of my children and I am sure it is for you as well. So, you can be assured the Magic Sleepsuit was designed and manufactured with safety as a top priority. The Magic Sleepsuit has undergone extensive safety lab testing. Each and every shipment is safety tested by a global, independent safety testing agency, Bureau Veritas. The Magic Sleepsuit is in compliance with CPSIA requirements. Obviously, as with any baby product it is the parents and/or caregivers responsibility to make sure that the Magic Sleepsuit is used as recommended. Below are links to other useful sites for safety information including safe sleeping tips.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
I bought 2 sleepsuits in the 6-9 months size for my granddaughter. One for me and one for mom. She has been sleeping great in the small size mom bought earlier, and we want her to continue!