Anna's Castle Courtyard
Endless play possibilities await in this LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna’s Castle Courtyard (43198) set. Made for kids aged 5+, it features a courtyard arch with a fountain, mini-doll and LEGO salamander figures. The special ‘diamond’ dress, which connects with the fountain bottom as storage for the mini-doll, adds extra fun. Interactive digital building instructions, available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, help kids visualize the model with intuitive tools.
Grow skills with fun
Disney’s Frozen 2 fans gain important skills with this set. The build helps grow children’s confidence, while the set encourages kids’ imagination and creativity as they replay movie-based scenes or devise their own. It can be played with on its own or added to other LEGO ǀ Disney sets (sold separately).
Well-known characters and scenes
This set gets kids playing quickly with a Disney’s Anna mini-doll figure and Bruni the salamander LEGO figure, and makes a creative ‘just because’ gift for kids any time.
- Imaginative party play – Give a Disney Frozen 2 fan an unexpected treat with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna’s Castle Courtyard 43198 Building Kit. The fun starts with building and doesn’t stop
- What’s in the set? – This 74-piece set includes a buildable fountain courtyard and a transforming ‘diamond’ dress designed to store a mini-doll figure inside
- Well-known characters – Featuring Disney Princess Anna and a Bruni the Salamander LEGO® figure, this set can be combined with other Disney sets (sold separately) or used for open play on its own
- Inventive gift for ages 5+ – Kids will love this set full of imaginative possibilities, which recreates a setting from Disney’s Frozen 2 movie and makes a fun holiday gift or ‘just because’ treat
- Play on the go – With the fountain courtyard measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (11 cm) deep, this set is made for kids to build and play with any time, any place
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build
- Collectible fun – The LEGO® ǀ Disney Diamond Dress Assortment offers kids and fans a range of sets, with 5 different princesses and their ‘diamond’ dresses spread across the collection
- Building life skills – With a detailed mini-doll figure and courtyard build, this Disney Frozen 2 buildable set encourages open creative play that helps build important life skills through fun
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116