Dr. Brown's Breast to Bottle Feeding Set, Pink
Transitioning from breast to bottle and back again has never been smoother with Dr. Brown's Breast to Bottle Feeding Set. Introduce your breastfed baby to a bottle without worry, using Dr. Brown's Options Bottles and Slowest Flow Nipples. The paced flowrate feeding system includes two nipple levels so that you can find the perfect fit for your baby, and the narrow nipple base allows baby to properly engage the entire nipple, just like breastfeeding. Options+ Anti-Colic Bottles offer a fully-vented design that preserves breastmilk nutrients, aids in digestion, and helps reduce gas & spit-up. BPA free.
- This innovative bottle effectively and efficiently covers all parents' needs
- Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping, and gas
- Moms and dads prefer Dr. Brown's because they can help alleviate feeding issues for baby
- It's yet another way we help babies experience happy feeding
- Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy
- The Dr. Brown's vent system reduces air bubble oxidation to help preserve bottle milk nutrients
- This is important because vitamins and lipids are fragile, and susceptible to nutrient loss
- Dr. Brown's Options+ grows with the needs of your baby and offers healthy benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not
- Options+ gives you the power of choice
- BPA Free, Options+ Bottle can be used with or without Vent system
- 4 - 4 oz/120 ml Options+ Bottles with fully-vented design to preserve nutrients and aid in digestion
- 4 - Preemie (Slowest Flow) Nipples with narrow base for whole-nipple engagement
- 4 - Level 1 (Slow Flow) Nipples designed to offer a paced, controlled feeding
- 4 - Storage Caps for refrigeration or travel
- 1 - HappyPaci made of 100% soft silicone and shaped the same as Dr. Brown's Nipples for increased acceptance
- 1 - Small cleaning brush
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116