NEW! Stonz Puffer Snow Suit
Perfect for your little explorer out in the cold New England weather, Stonz Snow Suit will keep them dry and warm during playtime, and stroller rides. The Stonz snowsuit uses insulation to keep little ones cozy in temperatures as low as -20ºC. Easily transformed into a stroller bunting, this versatile easy-on suit will keep them warm during exploring or nap time in the stroller. It is perfect for an early age exploring. Warm and stylish, this versatile snowsuit is made for kids (and parents) on the go: Lightweight shell fabric with high tear-strength, wide frontal opening featuring a double YKK zipper. Got a sleepy baby? Just unzip the legs and re-do them front and back, snap the bottom for a nice cozy sleeping bag, perfect for the stroller outings in the colder days.
Thanks to its wide opening and double zipper, this suit is on and off in seconds: you’ll be playing outside in no time! Plus, diaper changes are easy-peasy with the versatile leg zipper that keeps them warm while you change them up. And when they’re ready for a nap, no need to expose them to the cold! Just zip and snap the suit to transform it into a warm sleeping bag where they can sleep and move freely.
- Insulated snow suit to keep babies warm and dry in snow cold weather
- Easy wide opening frontal double zipper
- 2 in 1 zip it up from suit to bunting
- Water resistant
- Reflective strips for nocturnal visibility
- Machine washable
Dimensions & Sizes
- Size 6-12M fits 26.2" Length
- Size 12-18M fits 28.3" Length
- Size 18-24M fits 30.5" Length
- Outer shell: 100% nylon
- Lining & filling: 100% Polyester
- Dry your Snow Suit before you store it
- Machine wash inside out on delicate
- Tumble dry on no heat
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- All products are vegan-friendly and free of flame retardants, formaldehyde, lead and phthalates.