NEW! Stonz Puffer Snow Suit
Perfect for your little explorer out in the cold New England weather, Stonz Snow Suit will keep them dry and warm during playtime, and stroller rides. The Stonz snowsuit uses insulation to keep little ones cozy in temperatures as low as -20ºC. Easily transformed into a stroller bunting, this versatile easy-on suit will keep them warm during exploring or nap time in the stroller. It is perfect for an early age exploring. Warm and stylish, this versatile snowsuit is made for kids (and parents) on the go: Lightweight shell fabric with high tear-strength, wide frontal opening featuring a double YKK zipper. Got a sleepy baby? Just unzip the legs and re-do them front and back, snap the bottom for a nice cozy sleeping bag, perfect for the stroller outings in the colder days.
Thanks to its wide opening and double zipper, this suit is on and off in seconds: you’ll be playing outside in no time! Plus, diaper changes are easy-peasy with the versatile leg zipper that keeps them warm while you change them up. And when they’re ready for a nap, no need to expose them to the cold! Just zip and snap the suit to transform it into a warm sleeping bag where they can sleep and move freely.
- Insulated snow suit to keep babies warm and dry in snow cold weather
- Easy wide opening frontal double zipper
- 2 in 1 zip it up from suit to bunting
- Water resistant
- Reflective strips for nocturnal visibility
- Machine washable
Dimensions & Sizes
- Size 6-12M fits 26.2" Length
- Size 12-18M fits 28.3" Length
- Size 18-24M fits 30.5" Length
- Outer shell: 100% nylon
- Lining & filling: 100% Polyester
- Dry your Snow Suit before you store it
- Machine wash inside out on delicate
- Tumble dry on no heat
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- All products are vegan-friendly and free of flame retardants, formaldehyde, lead and phthalates.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116