Snowsuit Grand- Benji - Rose Dawn
Your one & done kids snowsuit solution this winter season! Everything your kiddo needs to stay warm is here: our highest quality water-repellent outer shell; extra-toasty premium insulation; deep hood for full head & neck coverage; and built in snow-out boot gaiters. We make sledding and roaming around on a freezing day super easy. It’s a durable and hassle-free one-piece you’ll reach for every time temperatures drop.
And when spills, smudges, and other kid mishaps happen, just toss it in the washing machine and dryer.
- Long central zipper for easy dressing & removal
- Built in snow-out boot gaiter
- Soft elasticized rib cuffs
- Comfy & roomy plush-lined detachable hood with hidden neckline zipper & snapped neck coverage
- 2 front pockets
- Snow, water & wind proof with 1000MM water-repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium insulation
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
2-3T - H: 28", W: 16.2", D: 2.2"
3-4T - H: 29", W: 17", D: 2.2"
4-5T - H: 30", W: 17.7", D: 2.2"
- Machine washable
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116