Nuna Wheeled Travel bag
Keep your Nuna gear protected on your next adventure with the essential Wheeled Travel Bag. This bag’s lightweight design allows it to be carried using any of the three handles or pulled behind you like a rolling carry-on—so you are rolling smooth and in style. It even has a storage pocket on the outside for quick access to snacks and toys and an expanding zipper for that extra space needed when traveling with baby.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bag is made of polyester.
- Outer material is a durable woven fabric that is both protective and sleek.
- Quilted liner inside bag protects your Nuna gear or anything else you pack along the way and doubles as an organizing divider.
- Multiple carry handles.
- Luggage tag window to call it your own.
- Interior adjustable straps will keep all your gear in place while traveling.
- Telescoping luggage handle provides easy trolly.
- Outside zippered pocket for toys, snacks, additional items.
- Expanding zipper adds extra space when needed.
- Durable, upgraded rolling wheels makes toting a breeze.
- Compatible to fit all Nuna strollers and car seats.
- Excludes in-home products.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Compatible with: PIPA™ series + base, RAVA™, AACE™, MIXX™ series frame and bassinet/carry cot, IVVI™ series frame and bassinet/carry cot, PEPP™ series, EXEC™, REVV™ and TRVL™ (sold separately).
- Also compatible with: TAVO™ series, IVVI™ series frame and seat, MIXX™ series frame and seat, TRIV™ frame and seat and DEMI™ grow frame and seat (not including infant car seat).
- Includes the Nuna Boarding Pass - an extended 1-year warranty for any Nuna car seat or stroller used inside - in addition to the existing warranty on that item at date of purchase.
- Wipe clean.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 1 Wheeled Travel Bag and 1 Nuna Boarding Pass
- Overall: 22" wide x 18" deep x 34" high
- Wheels (2): 2.5" diameter, 1" high
- Side Handle: 6" long
- Top Handle: 7" long
- Adjustable Strap: 22-45" long
- Exterior Pocket: 13" wide x 16" high
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Refer to the care label attached to the soft goods for washing and drying instructions.
- It is normal for fabric to color from sunlight and to show wear and tear after a long period of use, even when used normally.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116