NEW! Nuna TRVL Stroller
- One-hand, multi-position recline and adjustable calf support for added comfort
- Progressive front and rear-wheel suspension technology provides a smooth ride
- One-handed steering and exceptional maneuverability make it a dream to push and turn
- Water repellent, easy to clean, UPF 50+ canopy provides both coverage and multiple windows
- Quick-release, no-rethread five-point harness for easy adjustments
- Luxe leatherette accented push bar and arm bar lend style to your strolls
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear-wheel braking system
- The removable and rotating arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Front swivel wheels with swivel locks
- Easy access basket for storing on-the-go essentials
- Weight capacity: Up to 50 lbs
- Stroller Weight: 13.6 lbs (without canopy and arm bar)
- Open dimensions: 32.5 x 20.25 x 44
- Folded dimensions: 24 x 20.25 x 11 (with arm bar removed)
- A: You can enjoy the use of the TRVL stroller up to the gate, then place in the included carry bag to check it at the gate! Gate check allows you to use your stroller throughout the airport right up until the moment before boarding, and to pick up the stroller upon exiting the plane. Or you can check with your airline ahead of time to see if the TRVL will fit into the overhead bin. The dimensions of the TRVL stroller are 24*x 20.25 x 11.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116