Nuna Leaf Grow
From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own. A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF™ grow from side-to-side. Down and up they go with an adjustable recline that grows with them. Your child will adore it. No matter how old they are.
- Cosy organic infant insert easily removes as baby grows
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat
- Toddler seat with mesh backing provides little breezes
- Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between.
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- Inspired by a carefree float of a leaf on a breeze
- Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz or noise
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips
- Removable GOTS™ certified organic inserts, cotton and dye
- Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk. Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint.
- Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 lbs.
- Product: 17.75"H x 28"W x 28.75"L
- Product weight: 15.2 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116