Clek Oobr Booster Seat
Clek Oobr is a full back booster seat that is built just like the seat in your car but sized for a child. Its metal sub-structure, Rigid-LATCH system and unique recline feature bring new "firsts" to booster seating.
Oobr is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (except for drift and leathers).
Child height/weight & Age - Full Back Mode
38-57 in., 33-100 lbs., 4+ years
Child height/weight & Age - Full Back Mode
40-57 in., 40-100 lbs., 4+ years
Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr's exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
Improves belt positioning on your child's hips and shoulders (shown in red).
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Magnesium Back Frame
Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Rigid LATCH System
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for six consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116