Clek Liingo Baseless Infant Car Seat
Designed as a practical solution for carless families, the Clek Liingo is the only baseless infant car seat (carrier only) currently available for sale to the public. Why is that? Well, current law requires that every car seat sold in North America must offer both a LATCH and a seat belt method of installation. Where traditional infant car seats are sold with a base to provide a LATCH installation option, the Clek Liingo is engineered with the LATCH connectors directly onto the car seat carrier, eliminating the need for the car seat base. Clek will continue to recommend the European belt path method of installation with Liingo (a vehicle seat belt method of installation), as the shoulder belt wrapping behind the carrier controls downward rotation similar to a load leg, providing additional crash protection to the child.
The Liingo carrier weighs 9 lbs**, and is compatible with the stroller brands you love and has a convenient one-handed quick release that makes it easy to remove from the stroller. Its newborn body support system ensures your little one is kept safely positioned, while the SPF 100+ adjustable canopy, complete with a mesh peekaboo window, provides sun protection, enhanced airflow, and visibility inside. This car seat is Made in Canada and is available in various fabric options, all of which are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants. However, should you need a car seat base down the road, no problem - you can purchase one separately.
Height: up to 32 in
Weight: 4 - 35 lb
- Weighs 9 lb with newborn body support and LATCH bin removed (can still be installed using the recommended Euro belt path method).
- Two-stage newborn support system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns and early arrivals.
- 2-piece energy absorbing EPP lined seat shell to help protect the head and body, while providing airflow between the layers of the seat.
- 9-year expiration
- 1+2-year warranty when registered online within 90 days of purchase
- Recyclable through Clek’s car seat recycling program
- Aircraft approved
What’s in the box
- Infant seat carrier
- Owner’s manual
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116