Bugaboo Newborn Inlay
The Bugaboo newborn inlay can be used from birth until up to 6 months old to keep your baby cozy and warm all-year-round during your strolls. Featuring an inner strap to keep your newborn snuggly in place, this is a must-have accessory to complete your Bugaboo stroller from day one.
Newborns and infants are less able to regulate their body temperature on their own; that?s why they will need enough clothing and protection during their first months. The Bugaboo newborn inlay was designed to create an extra layer of warmth and protection for your baby, especially important when you?re out for a stroll.
Made with soft cotton fabrics, not only will it help you keep your newborn warm and cozy during any season, the Bugaboo newborn inlay is suitable for a baby?s sensitive skin. This accessory is compatible with all Bugaboo strollers (except the Bugaboo Ant).
Designed exclusively to use in Bugaboo strollers in the newborn configuration and is convenient for on-the-go strolls.
- Suitable from birth up to 6 months
- Keeps your baby cozy and warm all-year round
- Made with soft cotton fabrics
- Creates an extra layer of warmth
- Convenient for on-the-go strolls
- Featuring an inner strap
- Keeps your newborn snuggly in place
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116