Baby Bjorn Step Stool
- Easy to move around: The lightweight step stool is easy for your child to get and put away. This is important when your child wants to “do it myself”!
- Stays in place on the floor: The step stool has a well-thought-out design, with rounded corners and a rubber strip underneath to give it stability. Even fidgety little feet get a good and safe grip on the non-slip rubber surface of the step stool.
- Long lifespan: The step stool is made from premium material that has a very long lifespan. When your child no longer needs the step stool in the bathroom, it can be used elsewhere in your home by the whole family for many years to come.
- Simple to keep clean: Its rounded edges and smooth surface make the step stool easy to clean. You can simply wipe the step stool or rinse it under running water for an instant refresh.
- Child-friendly materials: The step stool is made from durable, PVC-free and BPA-free plastic.
- Many areas of use: The step stool can be used by both adults and children. It’s also lightweight and has a practical handle that makes it easy to move around your home.
- Safe for fidgety little feet: The non-slip rubber surface on the top gives your child’s feet a good grip, even if they’re wet. The rubber strip underneath prevents the step stool from sliding when your child moves around.
- Age: Step Stool is safe for use by adults as well as children. It’s hard to recommend a specific age since the step stool has many areas of use and all children develop at different rates. Always supervise your child when they start to use the step stool.
- Weight and dimensions:
- The step stool’s weight: 19.5 oz/550 g
- Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 6 in/35 x 24 x 15 cm
- Material: The step stool is made from recyclable polypropylene (PP).
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116