making sense 4-pack swaddles
Cotton muslin is classically breathable + extremely versatile for bedtime + beyond. Our Essentials Muslin Swaddles are your go-to basic for whatever the day throws your way. They can be a clean surface for diaper changes, sop up a mess, offer privacy for nursing, or a soft spot for playtime. Our 4-packs make it easy to always have one on hand.
• fabric: 100% cotton muslin
• breathable: helps reduce the risk of baby overheating
• versatile: large size makes it great for many uses: swaddle, tummy time blanket, pram/stroller cover, changing table cover, burp cloth, nursing cover and more
• stylish: available in multiple print collections
• machine washable: easy care for everyday use
• all of aden + anais' fabrics are created free of azo chemical compounds
• all of aden + anais' packaging is recyclable and complies to the Green Dot initiative
how to care for your muslin:
• wash before first use
• machine wash cold with like colors
• use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
• tumble dry low
• warm iron if needed
• do not dry clean
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116